- Dietary Chlorella Supplement
In 1964, Chlorella industry Co., Ltd.
(CIC) successfully pioneered the world’s first chlorella mass production in Japan.
CHLORENERGY shows its protein digestibility rate of 82% without going through pulverization process.
This rate has been confirmed by both the National Institute of Health and Nutrition and Yamagata University.
Since CIC’s technology is highly advanced without requiring any pulverization process, CHLORENERGY can successfully keep chlorella-specific wholesome nutrients intact.
CIC chooses one with the thinnest Chlorella vulgaris (1/10 the thickness compared with other vulgaris species).
Thanks to the unique technology added to this careful selection, CHLORENERGY offers you the cell wall.
Instead, CIC chooses one with the thinnest Chlorella vulgaris (1/10 the thickness compared with other vulgaris species).
Thanks to the highest digestibility possible with the super natural quality.
- Cell walls go through the state-of-the-art spray-drying process.
- Cell walls get softer and look melted while maintaining the original shape.
- Cells look blurred due to the naturally-occurred powerful polysaccharide residue.
- The surface of the cell walls becomes porous through CIC’s unique spray-drying technique and looks like pinholes.
The process achieves the optimum digestibility without going through pulverization process (breaking up cell walls), so as not to sacrifice the cornucopia of the important nutrients within the cell walls.
Starting from 1965 through 2007, more than 500 highly respected scientific research and studies have been presented at Japanese medical, pharmaceutical and nutritional meetings, and some of them have been published in international scientific periodicals such as in U.K.