Himalayan Institute Chyawanprash Formula
Traditional Ayurvedic Tonic For Antioxidant Support, Stress Reduction and Rejuvenation
A Traditional Ayurvedic tonic for antioxidant support, stress reduction and rejuvenation*
Chyawanprash is complex herbal formula that has a jam like consistency and a history of use as a tonic and strong rejuvenator for more than 2,000 years.
The combination of the 36 selected herbs and fruits along with 4 food ingredients in this nutritionally rich tonic has traditionally been used to enhance general health, increase mental and physical energy, and support the body’s natural resistance to disease.
The principle herb in Chyawanprash, Amla fruit (Amalaki) is one of the worlds most concentrated sources of naturally occurring Vitamin C, and works synergistically with the other carefully selected ingredients to create a powerful and effective rejuvenating tonic and antioxidant.
Regular consumption of Chyawanprash is believed to rejuvenate and fortify both the mind and body and is beneficial to people of all ages and constitutions.
Benefits of Chyawanprash:
- Considered to be the “multi-vitamin/mineral” of classical Ayurveda
- Traditionally used for centuries to increase immune support and recovery time from illness while reducing stress
- Chyawanprash comprises approximately half of all herbal supplements sold in India
- Only fresh Amla berry is used not dried powdered fruit
- Each batch lot has been lab tested and analyzed for purity
- Contains no preservatives, and is completely natural with no synthetic additives or ingredients
- Prepared according to traditional methods at a state of the art production facility which is GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified
Chyawanprash is based on a 2,000 year old formula, as described in an ancient Ayurvedic text.
The synergy of 36 selected herbs and fruits in this nutritive tonic has traditionally been used to enhance general health, increase energy, and support the body’s natural resistance to disease.
The principle active herb, Amla fgruit (Amalaki) which is one of the world’s most concentrated sources of Vitamin C, works with other ingredients to create a powerful and effective antioxidant.
Regular ingestion of Chyawanprash is believed to rejuvinate and fortify both the mind and body and is beneficial to people of all ages.