You have the potential to relieve most ailments with your hands.
Acupressure is an ancient art practiced by Chinese for over 5,000 years. This fully illustrated guide by Aaron Stein, PhD, distills acupressure into simple exercises that can be used to alleviate wide range of medical conditions.
Since its release in 2003 over 100,000 people purchased the guide!
AILMENTS COVERED BY THE GUIDE:
- HEADACHE AND MIGRAINE: Frontal Headache, Back of the head, Side of the head, Top of the head, Pain in the eye
- LOCAL PAIN: Jaw, Toothache, Ear, Neck, Shoulder, Wrist, Hand, Backache, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot
- COLD AND FLU: Sore throat, Sinusitis, Loss of Voice, Earaches, Allergy
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: Anxiety Attacks and Nervousness, Depression, Insomnia, Fainting, Hiccoughs, Memory and Concentration Improvement
- CARDIOVASCULAR: Angina, Palpitations, High Blood Pressure
- ABDOMINAL DISCOMFORT: Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn and Stomachache
- WOMEN ONLY: PMS and Painful Periods, Hot Flashes, Pregnancy
- URINARY PROBLEMS: Bed-wetting, Incontinence, Urinary retention
- OTHER: Nose bleeding, Allergy, Itching, Asthma, Decreased Libido, Hangover
- FEATURES: – Practical and fully illustrated. – Step-by-step guide to treatment of every condition. – Every step explains point location, direction of force, and duration of massage. – No previous experience necessary. – Total treatment duration for most conditions is 10 to 15 minutes.
- HOW ACUPRESSURE WORKS: Stimulation of active points is thought to lead to increased release of endorphins. Endorphin is a natural body painkiller. Endorphin and morphine are chemically different molecules but, by coincidence, they have very similar 3-dimensional shape. This similarity in shape allows morphine to bind the endorphin receptor, reduce pain, and induce feeling of happiness. Thus endorphin released by acupressure stimulation may lead to relaxation and normalization of body functions.