WholesomeOne.com is a new web site serving as a guide to holistic health. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a business from early inception through it’s exciting growth.
Our audience relies on our informative articles and expert guidance to make decisions about their individual and family’s health. More about WholesomeOne.
The EDITOR is an integral member of the team, responsible for creating and editing content for the WholesomeOne.com website.
The ideal candidate can curate information from various people and sources, and then present it in a written form that a non-professional can understand. Responsibilities include:
- Work with medical doctors and health practitioners to write health content (health conditions & therapies) for the web site.
- Conduct research necessary to develop health content.
- Proofread and edit content produced by team of writers, freelancers and health experts.
The ultimate responsibility of the Editor is to produce high-quality health information.
Seeking an experienced writer who can:
- Embrace a virtual work-from-home and flexible work schedule.
- Think quickly and creatively with acute attention to detail.
- Develop talent, work in a team environment, and communicate effectively.
- Work efficiently while managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience creating content and tools for a consumer website, blog or publication
- A deep interest in holistic health
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and deliver on deadline
Part-time position estimated at 10-20 flexible hours per week.
Compensation includes hourly rate plus equity.
Apply by sending an email to email@example.com